Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter was a whirlwind of a day! Boy, are we all tired! Today was the first time the girls wore a dress, and I do have to say, they looked absolutely adorable. The whole family dressed up in green and yellow so we could get some family photos at church. I never even match my twins but I made the whole family coordinate! Turned out nice.


The girls got a couple of Easter baskets. One from Gigi and Grandpa - it had an outfit, books and a toy! Auntie Carol gave them very special books with their real names included in the stories, very cute. No chocolate bunnies or egg hunting this year but I am sure there is many more years of those activities to come! We didn't get to see Grams and Papa Stuart because Papa is in Oman (I think). He will be seeing the girls Easter dresses through pictures :( But daddy said that Papa emailed and said that the Easter bunny had hidden eggs for them at their house! Yay!!!!!

Check out pictures below, click on web album.

No comments:

Contributors