Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Monday, May 4, 2009

First Zoo Trip

This past weekend my sister and I decided to take the munchkins to the zoo for the first time. It was a beautiful day! Thank goodness it was relatively cool out because I had to push my giant bus of a stroller through the nearly all uphill Cincinnati Zoo. Most of the time doing it while having one of the girls strapped to me in their carrier! Needless to say Mama got a workout!


The highlight was the babies feeding the giraffes. We put a wafer in each kids hand and they gave them to the giraffe. I am not sure what they thought about it but the pictures were cute. Marley's favorite part was the train ride. I have never seen her that excited before. Brooklyn slept most of the time. Lucas liked just about everything. He was a little more observant than the girls were. We have zoo passes now so hopefully as the summer goes on the girls will like the zoo more and more!

Check out the web album below...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where was B.....in the tiger pit?

Katie said...

little B slept a lot at the zoo!

Contributors