Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Then and Now - HOLY COW!

I just had to laugh. What an amazing difference a year makes! A comparison photo with Santa, of course!

Marley (on the left in both pictures):
Then - 5 weeks old and maybe a whole 4 lbs!
Now - 13 months old and 16 lbs 5 oz.

Brooklyn (on the right in both pictures):
Then - 5 weeks old and just over 5 lbs!
Now - 13 months old and a whopping 18 lbs 8oz.

I seriously forget that they were that tiny just a year ago. I meet my friend's newborn babies who are 7 and 8 lbs and I think they are SO tiny! But they aren't compared to my munchkins. My, my, my how they grow. Makes me a little teary eyed, but we are just having a blast with them walking and "talking" right now! Can't wait see what this year holds...



 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors