Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Friday, May 30, 2008

Pump free....

Well, last night at the grocery store the Zofran pump started going all crazy and beeping at us. We turned it off until we got home. I needed to change my line and medicine bag anyway, but when I went to remove the catheter from my stomach, it was already out and bent up......

So, I noticed it had been leaking a little. I am not sure how much medicine I have been getting the past few days but I have felt fine. I decided to leave it out until this morning to see how I felt.

Still so far, so good. I have my pills with me as back up but I am going to try to hold out for awhile! Hopefully, I am done with it. I am officially into my second trimester now, so I should be feeling better anyway.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm so happy you feel good and I only hope I can follow in your footsteps soon! (This is confusing since our usernames look alike! I'll have to sign w/ all my initials)

Katie (KAKS) & BB

Contributors