Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Friday, June 13, 2008

Pregnancy without sickness...

It is wonderful! I have not felt sick in weeks and I am also starting to get my energy back (and also gaining weight). Mike probably wishes I was sick again because all I did was lay around. Now, I want to clean, buy baby stuff, put cribs together, paint, etc. The list could go on and on. I am pretty much in full nesting mode!

This part of pregnancy is so much more enjoyable. If I could feel like this the whole time, that would be great. I know this period will be short lived though because the bigger I get, the more uncomfortable I get.

I am hoping to feel the twins movement soon. Right now every time I feel a grumble or bubble I wonder if it was the babies. I figure I will know when it is really them moving and not just my stomach begging for food like it always seems to be doing these days.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm so jealous! Send some no-sick vibes my way, please!! I'm only 8 days behind you so it should be my turn too right?

Katie KS

Contributors