Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Unplanned trip to the doctor....

Today I was having some pain and pressure in my lower abdomen and I started to get worried about it as it became worse through out the day. I had an appointment scheduled for Friday, 6/20 so I just called today to explain my symptoms to make sure it didn't signify anything. They immediately thought it might be a bladder infection so I had to see them right away.

Good news is it was not a bladder infection....bad news is, I have 2 big babies and a small pelvic area. They are just creating a ton of pressure and causing much discomfort...ALREADY! The remedy is a pregnancy belt that will help give support to my heavy belly and relieve the pressure.

In addition, my appointment for Friday was cancelled because she did an exam today. No ultrasound, but we heard the heartbeats! Both are strong and healthy! The doctor said I am measuring about the size of a women in her 7th month of pregnancy with a single child. I have only gained 5lbs. which is excellent considering I am still down a few from the nightmare sickness! The babies are doing well and growing and the next appointment in July will give us the much anticipated news of what the gender will be of the future Stuart twins. I am counting the days!!!!!

No comments:

Contributors