Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Brooklyn and Marley's dream palace!

I haven't had anything super exciting to post lately except updates on me...and those have not been full of much information either.  So, since the girl's nursery is now complete, I'd figured I'd show a few pictures of it for those who have not seen it or those who have seen it in transition.  It is a little cramped, but hey, I'm sure they are used to it after spending almost 9 months in my belly!


Click on this picture to view the web album!

1 comment:

Katie said...

ADORABLE! I'm soooo jealous. I got so many cute things at shower 2 yesterday and they joined all of shower 1's gifts sitting in my sister's old room at my parents' house til we move in 12 days. I so want to set up the crib and changing table and hang the clothes. Instead I have to pack up cleaning supplies and dishes :( As soon as the carpet is clean, you can find me in the nursery. Someone hand me a power tool!
Katie KS

Contributors