Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Monday, March 16, 2009

St. Patrick's Day!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to everyone! The girls got all dressed up in green! The picture of Brooklyn with the "Brooklyn" lager was from about a week ago, but we saved it to post with this series of photos. And I do have to say, last year on St. Patrick's Day the girls were conceived in their little petri dish! So today is a special day for us and we are celebrating!



If you look super close this beer is called Brooklyn Lager....

Marley Doodle's shirt says Kiss Me I'm Irish and B's says A Wee Bit Irish! Too cute! Marley's hat was for the dog but it looked cuter on her and Brooklyn still has green glitter on her head from the shamrocks!

They also have on cute outfits for today but I will have to post those pictures later!

2 comments:

beercanchuck said...

I've been meaning to tell you about Brooklyn's other job. She makes a very nice chocolate stout.

Eva said...

I love your outfits and your hat and headband. I had beads. They were fun. Can we play together soon?

Contributors