Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Weekly doctor appointment - 32 weeks

We have a date for my c-section...11.24.08.  That is 38 weeks for me.  I seriously doubt that I will make it that far, actually, I am not planning on it at all.  I'd like to deliver a week or two before that. 11.24 is the Monday before Thanksgiving.  I love Thanksgiving!!!  This year a lot of family will be in town and I really do not want to miss it or feel like crap that day.  We will see...I am just taking it week by week at this point.


No change for me, which is good.  Still 2cm and 75% effaced.  I feel okay.  Slightly more uncomfortable as the days go on, but that is to be expected.

The girls are getting big!  Baby A is 3lbs. 15oz. and is now breech.  Baby B is 3lbs. 10oz.  I cannot for the life of me figure out how they still have room to flip around in there but at my last ultrasound they were both head down.  The weird thing is I feel them moving all the time. You would think if one flipped upside down that I would feel that specifically.  Not at all!

The doctor reassured me that if they were born today that they would be absolutely fine.  They wouldn't come home with us but they would be okay.  She said give them 2 more weeks or so and they will be good to go.  So, after I get to 34 weeks...I'm going to start running marathons, cleaning, etc. to get my labor going.  I refuse to give birth the week of Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Contributors