Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Thursday, February 26, 2009

The girls may never be models...

I took the girls last week for another professional photo session. We just went to the photo place in the mall. The girls were so cooperative at their first session I didn't expect them to be any other way at this one. Boy was I wrong! If one of them was awake, the other was asleep. If one of them was happy the other was crying. Brooklyn pooped as soon as we got there, Marley had gas the entire time. I had wardrobe changes and diaper changes, trying to feed them to get them to settle down....it was a crazy hour. I was by myself which was not a good idea. This is one situation where an extra set of hands would have been nice.


We managed to get a few poses that weren't horrible. Below is my fav!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those two girls could not look more different. Are you sure they are twins?????

Contributors