Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend = Family Fun Time

The fourth of July weekend was a typical weekend for the Germany\Brunner Fam! Everyone gathered together, lots of food and some mean card playing. This year we had Valerie's new addition at the house and he was definitely the highlight of our day. Landen was the center of everyone's attention including the fur-babies, Kirra and Josie. Valerie's boyfriend David also experienced his initiation into the family. I don't think we were too hard on him. I mean, he's already had to deal with Uncle Dumbunny. How bad can the rest of us be?

Lots of pictures were taken and are added below!


Me and my new 2nd cousin, Landen...and Kirra. Kirra liked the baby, but felt the need to be right next to me the entire time I was holding him.



This is the 2nd cousin picture...Landen and the "3 unborns".



The entire family...for once we were all together. From left to right, top to bottom: My cousin Chris, brother-in-law Marty, husband Mike, Valerie's David, Papa Germany, Uncle Dumbunny, sister Sarah, me, cousin Valerie, Kirra the terror, baby Landen, Bill's Amber, brother Bill, Aunt Terry, Mom, Auntie Carol, crazy Josie.


And let's not forget...Bill in Grandpa's sweater and Tim's glasses...random.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I have to ask: What does your shirt say? It looks cute!

Katie KS

beercanchuck said...

See how talented Landen is. In the first picture he is doing his impersonation of the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Contributors