Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Beachside wedding in La Jolla for Uncle Patrick and Aunt MK!

We cannot even begin to describe how beautiful and classy this event was. It could not have turned out more perfect! It will be fun to talk about the wedding years from now and tell the twins that they were technically there...in mommy's belly.
I made the mistake of wearing heels to the wedding. Not only were they uncomfortable, but I kept sinking into the ground and getting stuck, then losing my balance, which I have a lack of anyway. Mike held me up most of the time.

Pictures of the event below...

Uncle Patrick waiting for MK.
Beautiful.

The Stuart Family
I am cracking up in this picture because Diana was taking it and Megan came up behind her and lifted up her dress!

Megan
Dog pooing - this was after wedding, thank goodness!
Yummy cake!

Reception tables...notice fatso walking on the left...blah.

No comments:

Contributors