Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Check up

I went to the doctor AGAIN today, feels like I am going ALL the time. Every two weeks is a lot, but necessary to make sure me and the babies stay healthy. Nothing new to report. I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions, but the doctor says that is completely normal at this point and it is just my body telling me I am doing to much and to slow down. I wish it was that easy!

Gained 4 more pounds - in 2 weeks!!! It scares me to death, but the doctors are thrilled! Heart beats are good, both are now head down, and moving around a lot! She also checked my cervix for the first time...let me just say, that was a little uncomfortable. The good news is that it is closed, keeping the girls safely in the womb.

No comments:

Contributors