Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Monday, September 8, 2008

The countdown to baby...

It is just a matter of time before I am an Auntie...again. I have 2 nieces on Mike's side of the family, but my sister is pregnant with my nephew and is about to give birth in the next couple of weeks! I'm just dying to meet the precious little boy! Meanwhile, this precious little boy is making my sister miserable. I just hope she makes it through my baby shower this weekend!


Sarah at 37 weeks, Me at 27 weeks

Sarah's poor, swollen, Fred Flintstone feet....

3 comments:

beercanchuck said...

You said precious little boy but I saw no mention of Landen. He has the awesome responsibility of paving the way in the family for the other three.

Katie said...

I have to get some good picture of Landen...he cried the entire time I saw him last...remember?
Some one had pictures done of our precious cousin, but didn't get enough for the rest of the family to have one :(

beercanchuck said...

Landen doesn't have a crying problem he does however have a communication problem.
By the way, imagine how quickly those feet would stop the Flintstone mobile if someone pulled out in front of you.

Contributors