Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Monday, September 22, 2008

No change...

...which is exactly what we wanted.  My labor is not progressing and everything is stable for now.  The doctor said to keep doing what I am doing - NOTHING!  So, as much as it kills me, I will continue to follow my strict bed rest orders.


Some how I lost 6 lbs.  The nurse said it is most likely water weight.  I was a little swollen before bed rest and now I am not at all.  As long as I don't lose any more weight, they are not worried about it.  This brings my grand total of weight gain to a whole 6 lbs.

I also asked about going to see my sister in the hospital when her son is born, which can be any day now.  The doctor said I can go when I know for sure that she is about to deliver the baby.  I can't go in the middle of the night and lose sleep, or go and sit there all day and wait.  I have to take care of myself, but since I am stable, I can try to be there for his birth.  Hopefully, we can time this out carefully!!!  Fat chance!  That kid is coming when he wants to...not when me or my sister want him to!

Next appointment is next week!  Keep you all posted.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yay, good to hear! Apparently I'm packing on the pounds in your place. I ate a whole bag of microwave popcorn this afternoon. And I'm hungry again! Take care of yourself!

Contributors