Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Monday, December 22, 2008

Cookie Baking

This past Saturday the girls had their first baking experience. Me, my sister, my mom and my aunt all went to my sister's mother in law's house to bake with her, her daughter Heather and cousin Connie. We baked from 9am until 4pm! Many, many yummy items were made including Aunt Carol's very scary candy cane sugar cookies. She made sure one went home especially for Mike. We had such a great time I think it should become an annual tradition.















Brooklyn and Marley actually slept through most of the baking.















Aunt Carol making her abnormally large candy canes.















Gigi and Brooklyn




















Look! Brooklyn is digging into her "Brooklyn Bars"



No comments:

Contributors