Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Full Night of Sleep

Last Friday, Mike and I ventured out on our own to my company year end event. It was so fun! We left the girls with my mom and dad - overnight! The goal was to enjoy ourselves and get a full night of rest...we accomplished both. The party was fabulous and the sleep was even better!















A pic of me, Mike, Bill and Amber..it was fun having my brother at my company party...not many people knew that Amber, who works for LPK also, was dating my brother.















My wonderful HR Team....missing a couple of course....this must be the party crew! I miss them all terribly!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

beercanchuck said...

Is the guy on the left wearing a bullet proof vest. I didn't know you worked at the post office

mike said...

of course.. i'm sure you know how violent office christmas parties can be as a USPS employee! (rim shot!)

Contributors