Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The "other" Katie

Many of you asked who Katie KS was that always commented on my blog...well, Katie KS is a friend I met right when we were both beginning our pregnancies. I was due December 8th and she was due December 14th. Later in our pregnancies we both found out we were having girls!

Today my girls went to visit Katie's new little one, Eva - born on December 21st. We tried to get a cute photo of their first play date, but it is kind of hard when all three can't sit up on their own and Eva wanted to sleep (she had just eaten)! I am sure there will be many more play dates to come with much more fun and cute pictures! For now this will have to do.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, my little sleepy girl! She doesn't look quite so zonked in this one I posted :) (if this link works ...)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QnBXZisP4M4/SWVJgssqAyI/AAAAAAAAATo/PJvXncso3ec/s1600-h/100_1909.JPG

It was great to meet you Brooklyn and Marley! Here's to many more play dates.

Katie KS

Katie said...

none of mine had her head up right. i think part of it was because i didn't get down on their level...i was standing.

beercanchuck said...

I thought "Katie" was the same imaginary friend you always had. The one that spilled things and took money from your mom's purse. The odd part for me was I thought your imaginary friend should have a different name than yours.

Katie said...

that's funny! don't be giving away my secrets!

Contributors