Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ringing in the new year....or screaming in the new year...you decide!

New Year's Eve was pretty uneventful. The girls were not happy campers for some reason and cried most of the day and into the evening. I think it might have been residual from their shots a couple days before. We went to my mom's house and enjoyed card playing and lots of food. Mike and I left for a couple hours to go to my friend Lauren's house. When we came home the girls had pretty much been crying the entire time we were gone. I got Brooklyn to calm down around 11:00 and Sarah got Marley to sleep close to the same time. The next thing I knew I woke up and it was 12:35...we slept into the new year! Mike and I stayed the night at my parent's house because the girls were sleeping so peacefully. They didn't even wake up to eat until 4am!
















Brooklyn and Marley's first NYE!
















Marley's already tired.
















The girls with their cousin Lucas. We only got
one good shot because about 5 seconds later
Brooklyn started crying.
















Lauren, he darling friend Sarah (who is from LA),
and me....a couple hours of adult time and adult
beverages was all we got this year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors