Subscribe to daily email updates!

Enter your email address:

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sickness

We've all got it. I think Brooklyn started it. She had a sore throat and was horse about two weeks ago. Made for sad little cries. Shortly after that Mike came down with a pretty nasty sinus infection and is still fighting it off. Marley had to go to the doctor on Saturday morning because she had what looked like possibly pink eye. She was also super congested (snorting milk out of her nose) and feverish. I started with the sniffles and now can't breathe hardly at all. That was all over the weekend and now Tuesday we are not much better. Luckily, the girls are headed to the doctor tomorrow for a 3 month check up ( shots involved :( ) so if they are not better I am hoping there is something we can do. I am pretty sure I can do nothing for the girls but plunge their noses and keep them cozy. This is going to be a long winter!

No comments:

Contributors